PSD Logo Templates - A Simple Solution for Brand Recognition
It is impossible to disagree that a logo is a quiet brand ambassador. It identifies the business as a powerful marketing tool. Without a trademark, it is not easy to conduct successful business activities. A corporate emblem's strength lies in its visual character, and there is no room for error. Ready-made logotype templates are an excellent solution to create a symbol of your business with no coding skills required.
Today there is no need to be a professional designer to present your company with a creative and attractive symbol. Create your project by customizing any of the free layouts from the ONE library. Every theme reflects the specific niche, and a few simple tweaks will make it unique and creative. Use your favorite graphic editor for customization and represent your brand most professionally.
Best PSD Logo Templates with the Subscription Service
Branding plays a significant role in modern business. That is why more and more business people are actively using it. Everybody engaged in the design, advertising, marketing, or who works with Photoshop and other similar programs will get the most from modern PSD logo templates.
Have you ever thought about the ultimate place that offers many free flagship products for design and web development? The ONE by TemplateMonster has already boosted the digital market and is ready to provide tons of brilliant solutions. It seems that everybody is able to find a ready-made solution for his or her taste.
Creative gurus appreciate the offer since the subscription includes the "Graphics" section, where you can find logo samples, illustrations, and even infographic elements. Unlike other services, our team is fully responsible for its goods, confirmed by more than 2 thousand sites created with their works.
Advantages of Using Ready-made Logo Designs from ONE
Check out a few advantages of being a member of the ONE:
- Except for PSD brand templates in the Graphics category, you are getting access to such groups as:
- You are buying a membership and enjoy the unlimited downloads for an unlimited number of projects.
- All the members have the opportunity to order such additional assistance as server setup, installation, SEO optimization, etc.
- The item range you see now will be updated regularly. The library of the solutions is continuously growing, and you access even more bestselling items.
- Powerful 24/7 support. That is fine to have questions, and you should understand that you are not left alone with your technical difficulties.
- Feel secure. You are eligible to request a refund for two weeks after the purchase if no item meets your expectations.
How to Buy Free Logo Layouts
To get free download access to PSD logo designs and tons of other powerful products for web development, you need to choose one of the three pricing plans available.
|$82/year||$179/year||$599 single fee|
|Graphic assets||WordPress and CMS themes||WordPress and CMS themes|
|Presentation templates||eCommerce themes||eCommerce themes|
|1-year support||Graphic assets||Graphic assets|
|Presentation templates||Presentation templates|
|Unlimited projects||Unlimited projects|
|Technical assistance for a year|
|Unlimited lifetime access|
You will pay with Visa and MasterCard cards, or through the PayPal system. If you change your mind, the company guarantees a refund within 14 days on condition that you have not downloaded any items.
Logo Design Trends to Follow
Every year, specific design trends appear and disappear. The ways they appear can be quite different:
- They flow smoothly from year to year.
- They evolve from each other.
- They become a sharp contrast to last year's trends.
Let’s see what design tip to stick to nowadays.
- Simplicity. Many well-known companies went through the process of simplifying their brand emblem. Allow your company's logo to be simple, discreet, and comfortable. And your target audience will fall in love with your corporate identity.
- Form and counter form. Corporate symbols in which the form interacts with the background are beautiful in their simplicity, conciseness, and maximum effective use of functional space. Many excellent solutions are built using this technique, and the younger generation continues their path.
- Gradients are still alive. Unusual color transitions are in trend, for example, using seemingly incongruous colors or acid shades.
- Neon colors. Such brand emblems look most profitable and work great only with illumination - like a neon sign itself, or on the screen (monitor, smartphone, tablet).
- Indistinct forms. Blurry nebulae, sprayed clouds, and smudged spots. All this served as backgrounds for pages and logos and eventually stuck to the latter.
- Unique fonts. While global giants (and unknown companies trying to join the stream) comb their company symbols with a single comb, more young companies use a more distinctive, unusual font style.
- Chaotic placement. Thanks to the non-standard, asymmetric order of elements on a corporate sign, you can make it more eccentric and unique.
- The letters of the figures. Extravagant typography consisting of geometric figures, keeps it simple and arouses interest in the company. In some cases, gradient coloring is very appropriate here.
Free Templates or Premium Ones
The web is full of free PSD logo layouts as well as premium ones. Which option to choose? A free item is a set of standard features, and its great advantage is no cost. The market offers many different constructors that include thousands of layouts, icons, and fonts. Alternatively, you may choose a ready-made free template.
A premium design includes an exclusive layout, overall quality, and professional support if you have any issues. Evaluate your needs and expectations, and choose the right option for your project.
Subscription vs. Single Product Purchase
That is simple mathematics here. While you spend $20-25$ for a logo layout with a single download license, the subscription offers you to pay $6.80/month and work with unlimited downloads of any graphics.
Designers, studios, and other business owners do not go past the subscription solution. They access numerous items for presentations, social networks, certificates, email newsletters, resumes, corporate identity designs, etc. With ONE, you are not buying a particular item; you are purchasing a subscription with full free access to the whole library of the TemplateMonster digital goods. This offer is an excellent solution to save your budget and extend your opportunities.
PSD Logo Templates FAQ
A PSD brand name template is a ready-made design created with Adobe Photoshop in a vector format. The file includes all visual elements of the company sign – layout, background, image. All items in such a kit are edited using any graphic editor you are comfortable with.
Customization of the ready-made layouts does not require any technical skills. Make sure you have any graphic editor installed to have the tweaks done. Also, membership offers a pack of powerful services to simplify your life. You can order the installation, customization, server setup, SEO optimization, or speed optimization assistance.
The ONE offers an export 24/7 technical support. The ticket team is available from Monday through Friday and glad to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. If you need immediate assistance with simple technical issues, you can contact around-the-clock live chat. An advanced support team is available for complex problems that require long troubleshooting. Support is provided in English only.
We will issue a refund if you have not downloaded anything yet within 14 days.
PSD Logo Templates from One Subscription Membership - How to Download a Product
In this video, you will learn how to download items if you are a ONE member. You pay a small monthly fee and receive access to the most prominent TemplateMonster goods.