Business PSD Templates
Business PSD Templates
Creating a professionally designed website can take a lot of time and effort.
It becomes important to ensure that all elements, sections, and functionalities of a website are embedded and correctly work, especially for the design of websites for business purposes.
To accomplish this, designers use professional software such as Photoshop, Figma or Sketch.
However, even professionals find that creating a website from scratch can be difficult. For this reason, more and more people and businesses decide to buy templates rather than create new designs from scratch.
The templates allow you to start with a ready-made design for your website and then edit and customize it to meet your needs and preferences.
If, for example, you wish to design a professional site for an agency or other business offering services or products, business PSD templates will make this easy.
Business PSD templates project purposes
You can find many business PSD templates on MonsterONE, each designed to serve a different purpose. Whether you're designing a website for an agency or a corporation, you're sure to find the right solution.
Here are some examples of projects you can realize with business PSD templates:
- Personal portfolios for professionals and companies that want to showcase the projects they have worked on and their expertise.
- Blog and news web portals for sharing valuable content and news.
- App landing pages for promoting an app and all its features.
- Web agencies and service companies are looking to promote and advertise their services online.
- Multipurpose corporations that offer a wide range of services and products.
- E-shops that sell products online.
Pages shouldn't miss in a business PSD template
Some pages, such as Services, are essential for a business's website.
However, their importance might vary according to the project's purpose.
The following are the most relevant pages in an online template and project that you should make sure you consider:
- Services. The Services page is one of the most important ones on a business website since it enables you to showcase your company's services.
- Portfolio. You can use your portfolio to highlight the company's clients or the projects that you or your client have completed so far.
- Contact. Contact pages are among the most important pages on a business website because they often contain a contact form that users can use to reach out to you quickly and easily.
- Blog. The blog page on a business website can be useful for sharing news about the company or valuable content for users.
- Shop section. To create an e-shop or add a complementary shop section on a business website to sell products, you need to choose a template that contains that page feature.
Business PSD template key features
While each of the business PSD templates you find on MonsterONE comes with its own unique and distinctive features, most of them share the following key features.
The layered PSD format of the templates allows for easy and quick customization and editing. Layered signifies that each element and section embedded within the template is independent of the rest of the template. With this approach, you can change individual parts without affecting the overall design.
Even though each template has its design, that doesn't mean you can't alter it to suit your needs and preferences. Among the options you have is to edit layout, colors, content, and just about anything you like.
Documentation and support
Documentation and support are provided with most of the business PSD templates. You will be able to use them during the usage and customization process, facilitating your work and saving you the time and effort of finding solutions on your own.
Bootstrap's grid system lays content out and is aligned through containers, rows, and columns. It uses Flexbox and is fully responsive. Therefore, all the layouts will adapt to any screen size and resolution, making the user experience seamless on all devices.
Modern UI and design
All templates are designed to ensure a smooth user experience following the latest UI trends. They also feature modern design elements and layouts to ensure they reflect today's preferences and expectations of today's users.
Every business PSD template contains multiple pages so that the design is consistent and seamless across the site as a whole.
Almost all PSD templates can be converted to HTML, WordPress, Joomla, and many other popular platforms to implement the web design straightforwardly.
How to get business PSD templates
You can download business PSD templates in the following two ways:
- Subscription to MonsterONE. If you sign up for one of the MonsterONE plans, you'll be able to download unlimited business PSD templates, among many other digital products.
- Purchase from TemplateMonster. If you don't want to make a subscription, you can purchase a single business PSD template from the TemplateMonster marketplace.
Business PSD templates FAQ
To find the best business PSD template, you should pay attention to its features and design. The template is responsive, has a modern design, and provides documentation and support.
PSD templates provide you with pre-made and ready-to-use designs that can accelerate your creation process and facilitate customization.
Yes, you can sell your business PSD templates on MonsterONE. Check out the dedicated Become an Author page for further details.
Yes, even if all business PSD templates come with their style and design, they are also completely editable and fully customizable. This means you can easily change colors, layout, sections, and whatever you prefer.
Download unlimited business PSD templates
If you want to discover more about MonsterONE and all its benefits, watch the video below!
|Price for One Members
|Email Signature - Responsive HTML and PSD Templates
|Universe | Multi-Purpose PSD, XD & Figma Templates Files
|Respet - Law & Attorney Personal Portfolio Template.
|Landino - Landing Page Builder
|Solar Panel Website Mockup - Free PSD Template