Shopify News Themes
Sell Magazines & Newspapers Using Shopify News Themes
Shopify is the latest innovation in online shopping, allowing fast distribution of various goods. It enables users with little to no web design experience to create vivid and attractive websites. Your customers will like it more if your page looks modern and slick, and it will ensure higher sales in the long run.
With TemplateMonster’s Shopify news themes, your latest reports, reviews, and articles will find their way into your readers’ hands. Just slap one of our thousands of templates on your site, fill it with all your products, and get ready to reap the rewards of your (or others’) journalistic efforts.
Who Can Benefit from Using Shopify News Themes?
The presented products are very flexible and can fit almost every type of website. However, they are best suited for the following niches:
- Magazine shops – showcase best-selling magazines and newspapers on the front-page, sort them by categories, prices, etc.
- Individual outlets – present the latest articles to the customer with pay-per-view or subscription models.
- Publishers – demonstrate the latest artistic endeavors of prolific writers. Sort them by name, genre, date, and more.
Choose ONE Membership to Serve All Your Needs at Once
TemplateMonster offers a myriad of choices for website designs. While it is possible to buy every template separately, it is much more affordable and comfortable to pay for the ONE subscription and get unlimited downloads of your favorite Shopify News Themes.
You can try and make your website from scratch, or you can choose our service and get:
- Guarantee of top-notch quality
- Easy-to-use themes with build-in drag-and-drop functionality
- High modularity with tons of plugins to choose from
- Lots of customization options
- Slick modern design
- Mobile-friendly adaptable interface
- Optimized code for quick load-times
The pricing of ONE is very flexible – check out for yourself:
- The creative plan gives you access to all of our Graphic, Design, Video, and Audio assets with one year of technical support for an unlimited number of projects. It is incredibly affordable – just skip a few cups of coffee every month to get yourself the membership for only $6.8/month, coming up to $82/year.
- The All-in-One plan adds to it WordPress, CMS, and E-Commerce themes, as well as plugins. You will get everything you need for a successful project for only $14.95/month or $179/year.
- The All-in-One Lifetime plan is exactly what it sounds like – lifetime access to all previous features. This choice will suit you if you are a webmaster constantly creating websites and want to speed up the process significantly. For a lump sum of $749, you will ensure lifetime access to our vast catalog of products.
If you are not interested in purchasing premium membership or want to try out our products before investing, there are some great news for you. ONE Membership currently has the free subscription plan, providing access to 200+ free web assets. The number grows weekly as authors are encouraged to post freebies for review.
There are no restrictions for the use of free assets - download and install them on as many websites as you need for personal or commercial use. Moreover, if you like a particular free template but want to customize it more, there is usually an option to further expand it with premium options.
Why Should I Buy Templates When I Can Find Them for Free?
Internet is a vast space with many resources readily available for free. The promise of free high-quality content allures new users. However, seasoned webmasters know that the only free cheese is in the mousetrap. While using free templates can save you money in the short term, it is usually more beneficial in the long run to use paid templates. Here are the main reasons:
- Free templates do not guarantee proper tech support. With MonsterOne, you can safely rely on our 24/7 tech support.
- Free products might be poorly made. They may have back-end problems that are not obvious to regular users at first glance but will result in a negative user experience for your clients.
- Premium services guarantee 100% originality of templates. Your business is legally safe using our designs for business, and you are free to use them for as many projects as needed.
Shopify News Themes FAQ
Yes, all templates available via ONE Membership are mobile-friendly. They will automatically rescale to proper screen sizes and show appropriate mobile interfaces.
As search engines help service providers and customers find each other on the Internet, it is vital to have optimized websites. Search engine optimized websites are more easily discovered by new clients and give a sense of confidence in the brand to old ones.
Yes, for additional payment, we can help you with setting up your own shop on Shopify. You can check out different setup options here.
15 Best Aesthetic Fonts 2021 from the ONE for Shopify News Themes
The crucial part of every text is its font. Check out the 15 best aesthetic fonts available to all ONE subscribers and make your text stand out!
|Price for One Members
|Circle Ring - Radio, Podcast & Songs Tracks Shopify Theme
|Memorett: The Shopify Theme for Magazines
|Apparelix Video Games Shopify Theme
|Orangeos Entertain - Movies & Entertainment Shopify Theme
|Ward Inc. Magazine - Magazine & Book Shop Shopify Theme