Shopify Gaming Themes
Step up Your Game with Shopify Gaming Themes
Gaming is the biggest entertainment industry today. Many new players join the ranks of gamers every day. With the rise in demand, the supply rises naturally with new publishers and game developers popping up regularly – be they small indie developers or multi-million AAA gaming publishers. Shopify gaming themes will help you engage with gamers all across the globe.
Coincidentally, the Internet is the place where most gamers spend their free time, look for advice, and go shopping. If you are among those providing different gaming services, it is imperative for you to have a nice online-store. Want to make your shop prominent and successful but have no coding or web-design experience? There is no better way than using Shopify gaming themes from ONE.
What Businesses Can Benefit from Using ONE?
Internet is the place to go for all gaming-related stuff. You can find guides, people sharing experiences, different services, and products. Shopify can help you monetize your virtual activities if you are:
- Game developers and publishers – advertise your new and upcoming games with colorful screenshots, trailers, and demos. Allow players to buy games directly from you or link them to Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, or other popular vendors.
- Streamer or content creator – sell merch to your Twitch or YouTube fans. Let them choose from a wide variety of clothes, cups, and other souvenirs with your logo, witty catch-phrases, or memes.
- Videogame stores – showcase various gaming accessories, souvenirs, digital keys or physical copies of games, collectibles, and more. Don’t forget about tabletop games and their adjacent products. While not virtual, many gamers still love them.
- Other services – this includes but is not limited to: paid guides, boosts, in-game skin selling, etc. Just make sure you are not breaking the game’s Terms of Service.
Get ONE Membership for Unlimited High-Quality Shopify Gaming Themes
Making websites from scratch can be a big hassle. This is especially true if you have no previous experience. This is essentially the equivalent of making your toddler play on hardcore mode – they will learn to play eventually, but you might die of old age by that time.
Moreover, if you are not a professional artist capable of creating nice graphical imagery for your website, you will have to buy them. Separate purchases will cost you a pretty penny. Fortunately, TemplateMonster has a special solution for you. We call it “ONE” – a subscription model that allows you to have unlimited access to our assets. You can choose the following plans:
- Creative plan – for just $89/year or $7.40/month, you gain access to video, audio, graphic, and design assets with additional presentation templates to boot.
- All-in-One plan – boost your web design game with everything from the previous subscription as well as e-commerce, CMS, and WordPress themes with plenty of plugins. All of this just for $179/year – or only $14.95/month.
- All-in-One Lifetime plan – gain all benefits of the All-in-One plan forever with a one-time payment of $749.
Hesitating about becoming a member? We’ve got your back! Try the free subscription plan with limited functionality but the same level of quality. It contains over 300 free web assets with an ever-expanding library as authors are encouraged to create free versions of their premium template. They are free to use an unlimited number of times for all your business needs. If you ever feel you want to expand their functionality – feel free to buy them or subscribe to ONE.
Why Should I Use Premium Templates Instead of Free Ones?
Internet is widely known as a place where everything can be found for free if one is willing hard enough to find it. This also applies to website templates as well as other web assets. It is very easy to download free web designs, but there are some major downsides to using them.
- Premium assets are made by professional web-designers. Not only are they aesthetically appealing, but also totally clean on the back-end. This ensures fast loading times, minimizes the number of possible bugs, and ensures easy accessibility for further user improvements.
- Premium Shopify gaming themes are guaranteed to have good 24/7 customer support. This includes common issues as well as technical assistance. This is not always the case for free assets.
- Buying premium website designs secures you legally. Purchasing templates allows you to use them for an unlimited number of projects, whatever their final objective is. Using free assets might only be for a limited amount of time or number of projects – or it might only be for testing purposes.
- Paid authors are required to bring their original works. This way, customers can be sure their pages are unique in design and will not be accused of plagiarism.
Shopify Gaming Themes FAQ
All ONE members have access to 24/7 customer support via online-chat or tickets system. Our specialists are always there to help you in resolving any issues you might encounter.
Yes, we have different additional options for helping you set up your website – from simply setting all the moving pieces into place to filling pages up with some starting content. You can check more details here.
All templates available via ONE are mobile-friendly. They will rescale for different screen resolutions and change their UI depending on the platform the website is viewed on. This will ensure not only nice looks but also short loading times and an overall good user experience.
Yes, you will receive updates for all items available through ONE as long as your Membership is active. This means that with ONE, you are guaranteed to receive updates at least for one year – or forever if you choose the All-in-One Lifetime Membership plan.
Ambient Stock Audio for Shopify Gaming Themes
YouTube is one of the most popular platforms for gaming content creators. Having good music can make or break a video. Here are our chosen ambient tracks for YouTube videos.