Education PSD Templates
Education PSD Templates
Online presences have become almost mandatory for every educational organization, from schools to colleges.
As well as establishing an online presence, it is important to make sure the website is easy to use and follows the latest UI trends.
To achieve these results, even web designers with vast experience must invest time and effort.
That's why more and more people are opting to use a template. By using templates, you will begin with a pre-made design and then just adjust and tweak it to fit your tastes.
On MonsterONE, you will find a wide selection of educational PSD templates that will help you start with a great design and facilitate and accelerate your work.
Education PSD templates: what you can achieve
In MonsterONE's education category, you will find PSD templates for various purposes. So, each education PSD template will help you create and realize a specific project. Here are some examples:
- School, university websites
- Online education websites
- Writer and books websites;
Education PSD templates key features
Each education PSD template has its unique features. They do, however, share some useful features. The following are some of the most useful.
MonsterONE's education PSD templates are all layered PSD files. As a result, each element part of the template will be separated from the rest of the design. In turn, you will be able to customize and modify the template according to your needs and preferences much easier and faster.
MonsterONE's education PSD templates are all designed with Bootstrap grid, making the overall design responsive. Thus, it will automatically adapt to smaller screens, such as mobile and tablet devices, to ensure the best navigation and interaction.
Besides the home page, most education PSD templates present other internal pages to provide you with complete work, helping you to get a consistent look for the entire website. The following are some of the most common inner pages found in education PSD templates:
- Portfolio - here you can showcase your past or current projects, as well as companies and clients with whom you have worked or have worked;
- Blog - the blog page allows you to provide users with the latest news about your educational organization, valuable tips, and any other relevant information;
- About - Your about page will help you explain who you are as an organization, what your mission is, what you offer, what your history is, and who your team is;
- Courses - The courses page can be particularly useful when providing in-person or online courses. You'll be able to have a dedicated page for them, describe them in detail, and convince people about undertaking them;
- Contact - the contact page is one of the most important ones on any website. In addition to displaying your contact details and location, it also allows you to insert a contact form so users can contact you.
Modern design and frequent updates
MonsterONE's educational PSD templates feature a modern design, including color, design, style, and functionality. Their creators frequently update them to provide the latest UI and UX design trends.
Documentation and support
You'll find that most education PSD templates come with extensive documentation and support services that can guide you through the usage and customization process, as well as provide answers and solutions to potential questions and problems.
How to choose the right education PSD template
Here are a few tips to help you pick the right education PSD template.
Make sure the template is relevant to the project you want to complete
One of the first considerations to consider when choosing an education PSD template is the project you intend to realize and its primary purpose. Therefore, if you are planning to create an educational website, for instance, you should make sure that the template you choose contains all the necessary elements it requires, such as the Courses page.
Verify that the template includes documentation
Questions and issues may arise from the use and customization of the template. In such cases, extensive documentation can help you find instant answers and solutions to your questions, saving you the time you'd otherwise spend trying to figure out a solution.
Ensure it has a modern and unique design
A template's design should also be taken into account when choosing one. It must be modern, adhere to the latest UI trends, and provide a smooth and intuitive user experience.
How to download education PSD templates
You can download education PSD templates in two ways:
- Subscribe to one of MonsterONE's plans. If you subscribe to one of MonsterONE plans, you'll be able to access and download an unlimited amount of education PSD templates and other digital products created by experts worldwide.
- Buy a template from TemplateMonster. If you are not interested in subscribing, you are free to purchase single education PSD templates from the huge TemplateMonster marketplace.
Education PSD Templates FAQ
PSD education templates must be responsive, have a modern design, including documentation, and be easily editable and customizable.
Some of the education PDS templates you find on MonsterONE are multipurpose. These allow you to use the same template for multiple projects with different purposes.
In most cases, education PSD templates can be easily converted to HTML, WordPress, and other CMS. This means you can use the template and publish it right away.
Yes, you can sell your education PSD templates on MonsterONE and TemplateMonster. Please visit the Become an Author page to find out how.
Download unlimited education PSD templates with MonsterONE
You can learn more about MonsterONE's plans and how they might benefit you by watching the following video!
|Product Name||Downloads||Price for One Members|
|Free Kids Center PSD Template - Kids Tree||27||Free|
|Youtube Thumbnail PSD Template||31||Free|
|Mark Oswald - Writers Website Design Free PSD Template||18||Free|
|Skillgarden - Education Design Template Photoshop Figma Sketch||3||Free|
|Book Reviews PSD Template||5||Free|