Magento Restaurant Themes
Magento Restaurant Themes - Top-Notch Web Products
There are many reasons why you should check out our collection of premium-quality Magento restaurant themes. Among them are budget-oriented offers. A website's cost is much lower than investment in printing brochures and distributing them on the streets. Besides, thanks to our templates, you can have creative and pleasant advertising for the user in a simple and fast way.
What are Magento Restaurant Themes?
Magento is a very popular CMS. We can mark its built-in functional abilities and extensibility. It is also worth noting that a huge amount of extensions/modules has been created for Magento restaurant online ordering themes. Half of them are free, and the second half is inexpensive. The same can be said about templates: TemplateMonster marketplace can find more than 500 templates on all popular topics. So there are a lot of advantages, but there are disadvantages. Visit our TemplateMonster marketplace to buy any Magento product separately. But if you are looking for the best cost-effective offer, then consider a MonsterONE subscription.
Who Will Benefit from Magento Restaurant Themes?
Anyone who has a restaurant-related store enjoys our web items. You can easily find products suitable for:
- Luxury restaurants;
- Small cafes;
- Fast food;
- Food delivery;
- Cooking schools;
- Homemade food receipts;
- Fitness club;
- Coffee shops;
- Pizzerias, etc.
Key Features of Magento Restaurant Themes
Download our eCommerce designs and get templates with high functionality and performance. All of our web assets covered by unlimited MonsterONE subscription have multiple handy features. Among them:
- Appointment booking;
- Multipurpose layout;
- Retina ready designs;
- Google Fonts;
- Food order extensions;
- Delivery services add-ons;
- Dish constructor;
- Google Maps integration;
- Social Media Network integration;
- Cross-Browser compatibility;
- Dropdown Menu;
- Blog integration;
- Admin panel;
- Multilingual support;
- Mobile-friendly layout, etc.
Why Must a Restaurant Site with Magento be Mobile-Friendly?
Mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones, can be seen anywhere if you look around you. Professionals of all areas use their devices for both work and leisure. The facts do not deceive us: society is changing more and more towards mobile navigation. Suppose your company is unable to offer a pleasant experience for mobile users. In that case, you risk providing only unpleasant online experiences for your customers. Why risk? Subscribe to MonsterONE and let your clients order food or book a table on the go.
Why Must Magento Restaurant Theme be SEO-Optimized?
Google and other search engines reward sites that can be seen on multiple devices. It does it for a couple of reasons:
- Shortening the number of duplicate links. Companies that do not have their responsive website instead choose to create multiple pages for mobile or desktop. They often make the same content by mistake, which can confuse users who accidentally load your page's erroneous version.
- Improving your rebound percentage. The rebound percentage of a website is defined as it takes a user to leave the page after browsing it. Suppose your site is adaptive and you can display correctly from the user's device. In that case, the customer will spend more time on your website. Many SEO professionals believe that the rebound percentage is fundamental for businesses looking to improve their search engine ratings.
- Improving your Social Marketing efforts. Many people need a mobile device to search the Internet and find information about the brands that interest them. When any content is sufficiently convincing, mobile users usually share it on social networks. One of the reasons you need an adaptive website is to improve your presence on social networks and increase traffic on your website. Check out our digital assets today, and we guarantee great results!
MonsterONE and its Advantages
If you want to create an online website for a restaurant with Magento, you should look at the MonsterONE subscription. It has three packages suitable for any budget:
- Creative plan. A 1-year subscription, which includes only graphics. It comes at $82 per year.
- All-in-one plan. Once you pay $179 per year, you can enjoy all of our best website templates, video/audio assets, graphics, and other products.
- All-in-one lifetime. Opting for a long-term big-scale project? Then a lifetime unlimited subscription is your best choice. Pay once $599 and get unlimited access to all of our web assets for a lifetime.
Check out the price page here. And don't forget that all three packages come with the 1-year skilled tech support you can rely on.
Magento Restaurant Themes FAQs
There are many reasons why big brands trust Magento. Here are just some of the best Magento features:
1. Magento 2 is compatible with the most up-to-date technologies, such as PHP 7, which means a faster boot (compared to Magento 1). Magento 2 can handle 10 million page views per hour.
2. You can create a multi-shop. Magento provides a simple ability to create different websites using substitution and design options.
3. Admin Panel. It is very convenient for setting up, creating goods, navigation, and data filtering.
4. The best shopping process. Light registration of an order, user-friendly UI / UX mobile device, and improved search functionality.
5. New opportunities and modern technologies. PHP7, HTML5, CSS3 and Pro processors LESS / SASS, REACTJS, install-update with composer, etc.
6. Extensibility and modularity allow expanding the Magento theme.
7. Magento has a global ecosystem consisting of more than 300,000 developers and a network of more than 1000 highly skilled technologies and solutions.
It includes stable payment methods through Credit Card, PayPal, Authorize.net, Payflow Pro, payment check, bank transfer. Besides, it has an integration with most Western payment systems and is available as a free extension. If you need Webmoney support, you will have to buy a paid extension.
Well, Magento is a fairly complex system based on Zend Framework. The Prototype framework is used to work with dynamic content. It is as familiar to the majority as jQuery. Also, Magento does not use classic Paten MVC. Following elements are used to generate pages: Controller, Model, Block, View. Thus, you will not be able to download the page template directly from the controller. To customize more complex elements, you will need to have some coding skills. But it will not be a problem if you have been in the web design industry for a while.
Magento has a very convenient administrator interface. Any user will be able to take basic actions without looking for a help file. At the same time, some moments can be quite challenging. For example, the management of taxes tab, mailing, Google maps integration, currency options, and various store types. Magento functionality allows you to implement store management with multiple domain names using a shared backend. At the same time, users may even not know that these stores are connected. Try Magento items today and see if it suits your needs.
Magento Restaurant Themes Video
Suppose you are interested in our cost-effective offers for unlimited access to the Magento collection. In that case, you should watch this video. It will explain to you what advantages you get once you join our community. Subscribe today and enjoy our premium-quality web assets without borders.
|Product Name||Downloads||Price for One Members|
|Cakes & Pastries Store Responsive Theme For Magento 2||20||Free|
|Cup of Coffee Magento Theme||6||Free|
|Asian Grocery Magento Theme||4||Free|
|Wine Responsive Magento Theme||6||Free|
|Eastern Food Shop Magento Theme||5||Free|